Leaving for Italy

I'm totally psyched about leaving for Italy. I can't believe the time has come. It is surreal. Am I really going? or is it all a dream?

Well, it is a day of extreme emotions. From totally psyched to being feedup to amazement. Well, we arrived at the airport at 9am but didn't department until 4:45pm, if that explains the feedup part. Let's just say, don't fly United, if you are flying out of a small airport. We missed our connection to Rome and will be missing 9 hours out of our first day due to ... United was out of printers ink. That is all I have to say.

But when we have arrived to Rome, how amazing. All the bad stuff that happened didn't matter anymore. We had arrived at our destination, Rome, and it is beyond what we would have every imagine. We were suppose to arrive at 9am but got there at 6pm. So, we checked-into our hotel, went to the local pharmacy to get some items due to missing one luggage via British Airway's Terminal 5, and went to eat at our first authentic Italian restaurant.

No comments: